Big Brother: Amazing Race Couples, Who Do You Want to See?
|Which BB15 housguests would you like to see on Amazing Race?|
If so, which Big Brother 15 houseguests would you like to see on Amazing Race? Let's pair them up and vote on who you think would rock it.
1. Amanda and McCrae - The pizza boy and buxom real estate agent would be a good team because they're total opposites, they have an interesting chemistry, and we we would probably see a more vulnerable side of Amanda.
2. Nick and GinaMarie - Fauxmance or showmance, these two would be hilarious simply because GinaMarie is reality TV gold. She's a little goofy, she's energetic and she just has a way with words. #GinaMarieisms
3. Helen and Elissa - Now, I know the Brenchel Army would love to see Elissa and her sister, and I agree, they would make a great team, but I'm sticking with Big Brother 15 houseguests, so it's Helen and Elissa. I think Helen and Elissa would make a great team. Elissa's physical abilities combined with Helen's smarts, they could go far, no question.
4. Judd and Jessie - I still wonder if these two hooked up, or will hook up post finale. I think they would make a great couple, and I think J-U-DD could bring the comedy to the show. I don't think they would get far, but entertaining they would be.
5. Spencer and Andy - I don't see this one happening, but let's give the guys a fair shot. If they did make it, they better hope there are no rollerskating challenges.
6. Howard and Candice - There are definitely sparks between these two, and I think it would be fun to watch them compete on a completely different playing field.
6. Kaitlyn and Jeremy - These two would probably do well on Amazing Race. But we'd have to hear about Jeremy being a warrior the entire time.
7. David and Aaryn - This would be a funny pairing being as I don't think they are really into each other anymore, but I would totally watch. Even if only for David's hair.